Crypto Market Highlights June 20, 2022
Crypto Market Highlights: General News
- Russia Is Now Working On A Blockchain System To Replace Swift. The Rostec Group is a government-owned organization that owns a number of technological enterprises in Russia. They’ve revealed that they’ve built a blockchain platform to create a digital system for international payments that might eventually replace the worldwide Swift system. The platform is intended to create an integrated solution using distributed ledger technology.
- Cardano’s Vasil Hard Fork Rumor Has Been Delayed To August. According to rumors circulating on the Twitter community, the Vasil hard fork – the most important upgrade of Cardano in 2022 may be delayed until August because for the hard fork to succeed, stake pool operators (SPOs) need to be able to migrate to the latest update, but with just two weeks to go before Vasil’s rollout, the SPO has yet to complete its migration.
- Celsius Recovery Plan Similar To Bitfinex Solution After Bitcoin Hack 2016. Leading Celsius investor BnkToTheFuture and co-founder Simon Dixon have offered to support the network by implementing the same “financial innovation” used in 2016 to save the Bitfinex crypto exchange from liquidated. Although the statement from Dixon on Saturday, June 18, did not include specific details of a recovery plan provided to Celsius’ board and CEO Alex Mashinsky, Dixon noted that it would be similar to the one offered to Bitfinex after the August 2016 hack, which he claims was resolved within nine months.
- CZ Corrects Rumors Of Binance Buying 100,000 BTC. On June 18, while Bitcoin was still fighting to regain the $20,000 price zone, some rumors arose that Binance had bought back over 100,000 BTC when Binance’s wallet address increased the amount of BTC to 101,226 BTC. CZ spoke up and explained immediately to avoid misunderstanding. CZ explained that when Binance’s cold wallet address increases, it means more users are depositing money into Binance, not the exchange buying BTC.
- Israel and Hong Kong Team Up to Test Digital Currency Cyber Risk. The Bank of Israel is currently working with the Hong Kong Koong Monetary Authority to test a new cryptocurrency to counter cybersecurity risks. The project is expected to use a two-tier central bank digital currency (CBDC) in Q3 2022. The retail CBDC is designed to allow intermediaries, such as banks, to handle it without financial exposure to their customers. The testing process will assess whether this makes it less vulnerable to hackers.
DISCLAIMER: The Information on this website is provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice. We encourage you to do your own research before investing.
Join CoinCu Telegram to keep track of news: https://t.me/coincunews
Follow CoinCu Youtube Channel | Follow CoinCu Facebook page
crypto market crypto market crypto market crypto market crypto market crypto market crypto market
Original Source: https://news.coincu.com/100487-crypto-market-highlights-june-20-2022/
Disclaimer: Cardano Feed is a Decentralized News Aggregator that enables journalists, influencers, editors, publishers, websites and community members to share news about the Cardano Ecosystem. User must always do their own research and none of those articles are financial advices. The content is for informational purposes only and does not necessarily reflect our opinion.
PrivaCrip to Power a Blockchain Network That Could Follow Cardano & XRP
When the first decentralised blockchain was popularised in 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto, the door was open for people across the globe to transact more securely and seamlessly. Many blockchain networks have been built and powered by native crypto tokens, including PrivaCrip (PRCR).
Native tokens exist for several reasons. Aside from acting as digital currencies, they perform various functions. Helping blockchains improve data traceability, security, transparency, and trustworthiness shared throughout the network. They also assist in reducing costs through their ever-evolving efficient methods.
Cardano (ADA) and Ripple (XRP) are among the best blockchain-based cryptos that this article will discuss. We will also look at how PrivaCrip (PRCR) will power a blockchain network set to launch into the crypto space.
Top Tier Crypto Makes its Mark – Cardano (ADA)
Cardano (ADA) has been around in the crypto space since 2017. The Proof-of-Stake (PoS), Ouroborous Cardano (ADA), was established using a research-based methodology.
Research is the backbone of Cardano (ADA) and is integral to its success in the cryptocurrency market. Cardano (ADA) uses an evidence-driven mechanism and peer-reviewed research to run its ecosystem to drive its evolution.
Among many things, Cardano (ADA) helps establish DeFi products and provides a suite of financial solutions. Crypto enthusiasts can stake Cardano (ADA) for a chance to earn rewards for their holdings.
With 2022 providing challenges in cryptocurrencies across the globe, Cardano (ADA) is one of the few cryptos to see a surge in on-chain trading volume this year. CoinMarketCap lists Cardano (ADA) as the 7th largest crypto by market capitalization at the time of writing.
Making Waves – Ripple (XRP)
Launched in 2012, Ripple (XRP) is a leading provider of crypto solutions for businesses. Ripple (XRP) provides developers with a solid open-source foundation for executing demanding projects. It is fast, energy-efficient, cost-effective, and reliable.
The solutions provided by Ripple (XRP) enable developers to solve inefficiencies, including asset tokenization and remittance. Therefore, individuals and businesses may apply Ripple (XRP) for DeFi, payments, tokenization, and more.
Crypto enthusiasts with a long-term focus may find Ripple (XRP) a valuable investing tool. Token holders can use Ripple (XRP) for staking its mainnet platform for a chance to grow their earnings and maximise profit.
At the time of writing, it ranks number 6 on CoinMarketCap, making it a cryptocurrency to buy now.
The New Face Of Privacy – PrivaCrip (PRCR)
The soon-to-launch PrivaCrip (PRCR) is a cryptocurrency built for Web3 data privacy. It will allow users to develop and use permissionless and privacy-preserving applications. This unique feature of PrivaCrip (PRCR) secures apps, protects users, and fosters the creation of many new Web3 uses.
PrivaCrip (PRCR) will drive a blockchain that creates a more empowering and inclusive internet. It will enable developers to build secure dApps using private contracts based on original privacy research (OPR) to revolutionise Web3.
PrivaCrip (PRCR) will begin pre-sale soon and has an initial token price of 0.10 USD. According to the whitepaper, there will be a total supply of 190 million tokens, of which 40% of the total supply will go to the pre-sale.
Crypto enthusiasts who purchase PrivaCrip (PRCR) during the pre-sale will receive the most significant long-term rewards and bonuses. Those who buy with Bitcoin (BTC) will receive a 10% bonus. Also, those using Ethereum (ETH) to purchase will receive 15% of the total PrivaCrip (PRCR) they purchase as a bonus.
10% of PrivaCrip’s (PRCR) total supply is up for distribution as staking rewards, meaning that token holders who stake will receive rewards for their contribution to the crypto’s advancement.
Blockchain networks are continuously evolving, and so are the crypto tokens that power them. Cardano (ADA) and Ripple (XRP) have contributed tremendously to the success of their blockchain networks, gathering mass appeal.
PrivaCrip (PRCR), for its part, will drive a security-enabled blockchain and scalability in private DeFi, empower data tokenization, and bring together a fast-growing community. Acting on its promise, it has the potential to become the next big mover in cryptocurrency.
For more on PrivaCrip (PRCR), check below:
Cardano (ADA) Withdrawal Fees Waved by Bitrue Exchange
Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange made Cardano one of its base trading pairs earlier this year
Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange Bitrue announced that it had temporarily waived withdrawal fees for the Cardano (ADA) cryptocurrency.
The trading platform says that the move is meant to celebrate the support it received from the community behind the cryptocurrency.
Users will be able to withdraw ADA without paying any fees until mid-September.
Bitrue has stressed that it wants users to have “as much choice as possible” when it comes to custody options. Those who want to hold their ADA tokens will not be able to do so without paying an additional commission.
At the same time, Bitrue has touted its “Power Piggy” yield-farm investment program for those who want to earn passive income with ADA.
As reported by U.Today, Bitrue introduced the token as its base currency back in February.
In June 2021, it also became the first cryptocurrency trading platform to add support for Cardano-based native tokens.
Last month, Bitrue also announced a staking initiative with the ADA cryptocurrency. It decided to contribute a million tokens to some of the top Cardano staking pools in an effort to boost the level of decentralization.
Earlier this year, SundaeSwap (SUNDAE), the native token of the SundaeSwap exchange, also became available on Bitrue.
WingRiders Losses 59% Of Its Total Value Locked, Plunges Cardano TVL Below $100M
Popular Cardano-based decentralized exchange WingRiders has lost its position as the most valuable DEX on Cardano.
WingRiders slumped from the first position to third after losing more than 59% of the total value locked (TVL) on the platform in the past 30 days.
At the time of writing this line, WingRiders is now the third-largest DEX by total value locked, with a TVL of $19.66 million. It is noteworthy that WingRiders maintained the top spot for more than two months, claiming 42% of TVL On Cardano. However, the DEX has fallen from glory ever since.
Minswap Is Now Cardano’s Most Valuable DEX
The development also affected the total value locked on Cardano. The total value locked on Cardano has fallen below $100 million in the last 30 days after the WingRiders TVL slumped.
Interestingly, Minswap has taken the lead to become the most valuable decentralized exchange on Cardano after the massive decline of WingRiders’ TVL.
At press time, Minswap is leading, with a $49.09 million total value locked on the platform. The DEX hit the milestone after recording a massive growth of 30.9% in its TVL in the past 30 days. Minswap accounts for 51.82% of the total value locked on Cardano.
SundaeSwap, the first decentralized exchange on Cardano, is now the second most valuable DEX in the ecosystem. SundaeSwap is second in the ranking, with $19.72 million in TVL.
Like WingRiders, SundaeSwap has also lost a significant amount of its TVL over the past 30 days. In the past month, SundaeSwap has lost nearly 10% of the funds locked on the platform.
Commenting on the development, Cardano Daily, a platform that shares new developments about Cardano, said:
“After the major decline of @wingriderscom, the TVL scenario of the Cardano ecosystem has stabilized back to normal as we have seen in the past few weeks. @MinswapDEX still led the ecosystem with $51M TVL, contributing 50% of the ecosystem.”
CARDANO TVL STATUS
After the major decline of @wingriderscom, the TVL scenario of the @Cardano ecosystem has stabilized back to normal as we have seen in the past few weeks. @MinswapDEX still led the ecosystem with $51M TVL, contributing 50% of the ecosystem#tvl #cardano $ADA pic.twitter.com/xjZ6cHo8jX
— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) August 9, 2022
– Advertisement –